We are hiring for a Digital Marketing Project Manager to join our expanding digital marketing agency. Your role would be to work within the existing outreach team and to help deliver link placements for a variety of our existing clients. We are looking for someone who has digital marketing experience but is looking to elevate their career to the next level.
We are internationally recognised and respected for our outreach campaigns, delivering results for some of the most recognised brands across the world. As such, the caliber of candidate we are looking to hire will reflect this high level of output which we expect to be maintained as we grow this department.
This is a busy role that requires a high level of organisation, diligence and attention to detail. The successful candidate will need to hit the ground running.
Your role will be to be an effective part of the outreach/link-building team, overseeing successful campaigns and ensuring the work is delivered on time and to a high standard. Tasks will include:
– Managing outreach campaigns in conjunction with the account management team
– Communicating effectively with content writers, bloggers, external suppliers and back office teams
– Checking link placements meet predetermined editorial guidelines
– Flagging any issues that arise, which could impact upon a campaign not being delivered on time and/or on budget
– Keeping the account management teams abreast of the development of client campaigns in a timely manner
– Using other software including Google Docs, Excel, SEMrush, Majestic and Moz
– Setting up outreach campaigns in Buzzstream and managing placed links in our custom built CRM
– Creating reports on activity and output
– Being able to negotiate prices when required
– Basic knowledge of key SEO concepts
– Adept at managing multiple tasks and projects, with the ability to prioritise
– Ability to work to multiple deadlines and manage time effectively
– Good attention to detail
– Be happy working within a team and be willing to contribute to new ideas or new processes
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Good grasp of the English language and ability to proofread copy
– 1-2 years experience in a digital marketing agency (or similar role)
– Knowledge of SEO, outreach and link-building concepts
– The ideal candidate will need to hit the ground running and be able to demonstrate a high level of self-management, independence and initiative
We know that you are choosing us as much as we are choosing you. We work in a large and spacious office in Altrincham, WA15. We have amazing transport links and car parking available, if needed.
We invest in our people and our processes and we have a very high staff retention rate.
– Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm
– 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) + Christmas/New Year shutdown
– Your birthday as a bonus holiday day
– A relaxed and friendly working environment with a great team spirit.
– Conference and training budget to further develop your (and our) skills and knowledge
– Free lunch on Fridays
– Contributory Pension Scheme
– A salary and package that will reward you for your past experience and future value to us as a business. We know how we value these skills at and we expect to pay well for the skills we are looking for
If you like what you have read so far – email us your CV – email@example.com and give us some good reasons why you are the right guy/girl for the job!
We will then invite you in for an interview and see if we are a suitable fit for each other.